Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.2 : High memory utilization issue

Hello Team,

We have 2 ISE nodes in production environment. we have set 70 % of threshold for memory.

current utilization id 71 %. TAC is already opened. also suppressed radius logs.

Total RAM - 16 GB Hard disk - 1.4 TB 

Any suggestions ??

16 Replies 16

So, just to rehash, I'm working on a deployment running 2.2 patch 12 whose primary ADM/MnT memory utilization is around 33%, and the secondary ADM/MNT is consistently at 61%.  One of the intermittent issues that i see is having to wait >5 minutes for the UI to become responsive before i can proceed with anything within Live Logs or Context Visibility.  Is this behavior seen as a symptom and mitigated within the same patch?  Assuming no since I'm on patch 12.  The only other symptom that's fishy that I've been able to see from a deployment perspective is the use of thin provisioning (1.2 TB).  

Thin provisoning is supported, it has the same performance as thick provisioned lazy zeroed that most use.

I have a customer deployment on 2.2 p12, 180k active endpoints, the dashboard is still reasonably snappy. I would be contacting tac to help tshoot the performance issues because it should not be that slow.