Helpful
Replies

ISE Guest sponsor queries

dyanev
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Team,

I would like to ask you the following question :

Is it possible to have Sponsor Portal which would be working from Internal Network and in the Same time to be accessible from the external one ( using different NIC cards on ISE).

The idea here is when we open the portal and create Internal.ipadress/Session ID A if I change the internal.ipaddress from the Internal to External with the Same session ID to be able to open the portal. 

External.ipAdresss/SessionID A = Internal.ipAdress/SessionID A 

3 Replies 3

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Are you talking about sponsor portal or sponsored guest portal?

Hi Jason,
We are talking about Sponsor Portal.
The idea is to be able to access the Sponsor Portal via Internal and External network.
Also if we can keep the same session created on the Internal network to work on the External, the idea is only to change the IP address of the ISE server in the URL.
Thanks.

Seems to me you would need to have an interface on the PSN in the external network and another internal in order for it to work correctly.

Eth0 can be your internal plus management. Eth1 perhaps. Also have to watch your portal certificates to include the FQDN and IP addresses of both.

Something to try out. I haven’t tried it, perhaps others in the community have.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/2-4/admin_guide/b_ise_admin_guide_24/b_ise_admin_guide_24_new_chapter_011100.html#reference_5F10051EBA9046468988DCEB54C60853