Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Portal Builder based portal does not show SAML identity-provider button

Federico Ziliotto
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

A customer is seeing the following behavior, which I am also able to recreate in my lab:

1. Create a sponsored portal with the ISE Portal Builder: https://isepb.cisco.com/
  2. Import the Portal Builder based portal into ISE and modify the newly created portal by enabling the following option: Login Page Settings > Allow the following identity-provider guest portal to be used for login
    (a corresponding SAML Id Provider should also be created under the External Identity Sources)
  3. When testing/using the portal there is however no option for "employee login".

Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 15.14.49.png

This does not seem to work when the portal is created by importing Portal Builder based portals, but works correctly when creating a sponsored portal through the ISE interface directly.

Is this an expected behavior or maybe an exception/bug for portals created with the Portal Builder?

Is there any easy way to fix it by changing some settings in the Javascript file generated by the Portal Builder and that we could replace in ISE under the Custom Portal Files menu, for example?

Thank you in advance,

Federico

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is not something currently supported I would recommend reaching out to the portal builder team mailer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is not something currently supported I would recommend reaching out to the portal builder team mailer

Thank you Jason, understood.

I followed up with the Portal Builder support team and will update this thread if there will ever be a solution to this.