cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Problem with Conditions Studio

Amen
Level 1
Level 1

problems with editing my Policy sets as the conditions Studio doesn’t load at all.

It keeps trying to fetch data from the server…… but doesn’t load further.

See also Screenshot , any recommendations 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

I tried Everything, I also opened a TAC, and they are still investigating, it is taking a long time, not sure why but will inform you of the solution as soon as I receive it 

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Hi @Amen ,

what is your ISE version and patch?

Note: worth the shot to try a different browser.

Regards

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is it a VM?  What are the CPU, RAM, and HDD Resources dedicated to it?

Amen
Level 1
Level 1

Version: 3.0.0.458 Patch 4 Platform: SNS-3615-K9 , not a VM , 

a couple of weeks ago I had an issue with the ISE disk and TAC had to modify the database to fix the issue, I am not sure if I have to call TAC again, or if there is some workaround that can be done for now. 

Hi @Amen ,

I didn't find anything on ISE 3.0 Release Notes - Patch 5 Resolved Caveats that could solve your issue on 3.0 P4.

If you already try a different browser without success, please open a TAC case.

Regards

I tried Everything, I also opened a TAC, and they are still investigating, it is taking a long time, not sure why but will inform you of the solution as soon as I receive it 

Hi @Amen ,

how many Nodes do you have?

Open your ISE via Chrome > select More Tools > Developer Tools and open the Conditions Studio, for ex.:

ConditionsStudio.png

Are you able to verify info on the right side (red square)? Could you PrtScr ?

Regards

See the screenshot, please :- 

Amen_0-1654610188508.jpeg

Hi @Amen ,

interesting ... although your Conditions Studios is blank there are lot of Status = 200 OK, in other words, you are receiving the data (for ex.: POLICYSET), if you click the Name you are able to check the detail info:

PolicySetGeneralInfo.png

Are you able to create a LAB in a VM with ISE 3.0 P4, restore a Config BK and test the Conditions Studios again ?

Hope this helps !!!

Could you solve the problem? We have the same failure.

Call TAC.

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvo02275 

"Refresh Database Statistics" and "Reload" solved our problem ...