Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE sponsor portal customization - url links color

jan.murin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,
I am playing with the portal themes in ISE (using themeroller as was described in several posts).

However I am not able to change the url links color. As the customer wants to use a dark background color, the default link color is not readable.

Is there an easy way how to change it?

Thanks for help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you're wanting to update the color of the links, there are multiple different link settings in the CSS. I uploaded your CSS file into ThemeRoller and tweaked the various link colours for each tab to something that would stand out better against your theme.

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 11.32.48 am.png

I believe this is a similar result to what you're looking for.

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 11.38.20 am.png

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Milos_Jovanovic
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @jan.murin,

One way of achieving this is to export current theme, to modify necessary parameters, and to import it back. For thi, you need to go to your portal, select Portal Page Customizations, and under Tweaks select Export/Import Themes. This would export your CSS file, where you'll need to find necessary class to modify (you'll have to figure out which one it is). Once happy with it, you should import it back, and select it on your portal.

Another way is to use ISE Portal Builder, from where you can do much more modifications and customizations.

BR,

Milos

Hi Milos,

thanks for your reply. I have tried to modify the template and import it without luck.

I also now the ISE portal builder options, but there is no way to modify the sponsor portal.

martin.fischer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @jan.murin 

Which parameters in the CSS file did you edit? I think the following parameters might be interesting for you.

These parameters are used to edit the colors of links based on the state (basically whether you clicked on it or not).

Capture.PNG

Best regards

Hi @martin.fischer thanks for advice. tried it, still didn't change.

sending you the css (renamed to .txt) if you want to try.

Milos_Jovanovic
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @jan.murin,

What are you failing at? To import template, or to achieve desired change?

I've imported template multiple times, and it is a straight forward process. Modifying parameters inside is a bit tricky, as you need to figure out which part exactly you need to modify.

BR,

Milos

Hi @Milos_Jovanovic,

I am failing to achieve the desired change by modifying the css parameters.

If you're wanting to update the color of the links, there are multiple different link settings in the CSS. I uploaded your CSS file into ThemeRoller and tweaked the various link colours for each tab to something that would stand out better against your theme.

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 11.32.48 am.png

I believe this is a similar result to what you're looking for.

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 11.38.20 am.png

Hi @Greg Gibbs,

thanks a lot, this is what I was looking form.

Not sure why, but for me the colors set in Swatch A are working (not Swatch C as you sent).

Once again, thanks a lot!

qolimoli16
Level 1
Level 1

But as i see the Lab, R1 has handiest 1 interface configured other Routers also are inside the equal subnet, in case you use a exclusive interface in R1 ? Will that subnet receive to get different types , it wont, because it over lap wth S0/zero

This looks to be posted in the wrong thread as it has nothing to do with this topic.