cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

random guest ticket export and print out

mailman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is there an option to export the randomly created guest tickets (hundreds of tickets) to an xls or csv file! There seems to be only an option to print out the summary of all tickets! I am also missing the feature to automatically print out each randomly created ticket seperately to hand it out to the guest...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

What version of ISE?  I tested with 2.4 patch 5 just now and it seems to work just fine.  Yes I agree there is no export function and perhaps that should be a feature request.

But when you press the Print button after creating x number of random accounts, then it prints them all (I printed to PDF to test)

BTW, feature requests can be made via the Feedback link in ISE

regards

Arne

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

What version of ISE?  I tested with 2.4 patch 5 just now and it seems to work just fine.  Yes I agree there is no export function and perhaps that should be a feature request.

But when you press the Print button after creating x number of random accounts, then it prints them all (I printed to PDF to test)

BTW, feature requests can be made via the Feedback link in ISE

regards

Arne

Agree, the print out of the guest tickets works;-)

Export to csv or xls file should be also an option! I´ll open a feature request...