cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Removing Fields from Sponsor Portal

paul
Level 10
Level 10

I am probably missing something obvious, but where can I hide text fields that sponsor has to fill out when creating a new guest account from the sponsor portal.  Say I only want to show first name, last name and email for the sponsor to fill out.  I don't see it in the sponsor customization.

Jason, I see this document you posted:

ISE Sponsor Portal Javascript to hide email and phone number

Do I have to do something similar to this?  I only care to hide the fields on the Create Account screen.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

One way is Under create known account Go to portal customization and under the mobile preview click settings

Sent from my iPhone

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Under the sponsor portal did you deselect all the fields you don't want?

Sent from my iPhone

I am missing where that is. I know where you can deselect them for Guest Self-Registration, but I am totally missing where I can deselect them in the sponsor portal.

Paul Haferman

Office- 920.996.3011

Cell- 920.284.9250

One way is Under create known account Go to portal customization and under the mobile preview click settings

Sent from my iPhone

Grr… I knew I was missing something simple. Thanks for the quick response as usual Jason. You can dock me points for missing it. hehe

Paul Haferman

Office- 920.996.3011

Cell- 920.284.9250

scottbreslin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi - I wish to remove the phone number field within the Sponsor Portal on ISE 3.0.  However, when i access the settings within the know accounts and untick the phone number, this is not reflected with the web page,   Therefore, i would like to access the script linked in your post.   However, when clicking the link, I receive access denied even though i have partner level CC account.   Therefore, if someone still has access to the link, could they please reply and paste a copy of it here?  Thanks Scott