cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sponsor Portal - "Access Information" uncheck "End of business day" script?

dazza_johnson
Level 5
Level 5

Hey guys, does anyone know any scripting wizardry that will automatically uncheck this default "End of business day" option (see screenshot below). I don't believe it is configurable and there is an enhancement request for it to be removable (CSCve18833).

I am  currently hiding the Notices tab in the portal using the script in the URL below, but wondering if someone can enlighten me on a piece of script that would uncheck this damn box for me so that by default it is unchecked? Sadly this is out of my coding comfort level.

Sponsor portal customization - hide tabs

Thanks in advance for any help.

Darren

Untitled.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I usually try to keep the setup as simple as possible for sponsors and give them guest types based on duration, i.e. daily, weekly, monthly.  You can see my daily guest type that allows the sponsor to specify 1-5 days and the time starts from first login.

Capture.JPG

If you use guest types like this you won't see that checkbox at all:

Capture.JPG

I know it doesn't answer you question, but keeping your sponsor options as simple as possible is best answer imo.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Same question asked today, same customer??

https://communities.cisco.com/message/264975#264975

I usually try to keep the setup as simple as possible for sponsors and give them guest types based on duration, i.e. daily, weekly, monthly.  You can see my daily guest type that allows the sponsor to specify 1-5 days and the time starts from first login.

Capture.JPG

If you use guest types like this you won't see that checkbox at all:

Capture.JPG

I know it doesn't answer you question, but keeping your sponsor options as simple as possible is best answer imo.

Thanks Paul, thats an interesting take. In our case we want the start date to be when the guest account is created, not when they first log in. Ill certainly remember this for the future though :-)

dazza_johnson
Level 5
Level 5

Pretty sure its a different customer Jason....