cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tacacs accounting from cisco ISE report for Palo alto Firewall, F5 devices, Windows server.

kaushalparab
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have few admins users who do authenticate with tacacs on Cisco ISE. i want to monitor all the commands they issued on devices and which devices they access for audit purposes.  i can able to get the reports from cisco switches for which users access what devices and executed which commands but i don't get the details of which commands the user executed and which device they access in cisco ISE for F5 LB , palo alto firewall, windows server, etc. can anyone help? thanks. 

4 Replies 4

QusaiBashir
Level 1
Level 1

Hallo sir,

could you please share  if you got an answer cuz i am facing the same issue.

best regards

Cgoldman1
Level 1
Level 1

Does anybody have a Network Device Profile for Palo Alto in ISE?

Our PA devices are authenticating fine w/ ISE via TACACS, however, network device profile = Cisco which drives me nuts. I cannot find any documentation on how to build a NDP in ISE for Palo Alto.

Regards!

Go to Policy > Policy Elements > Dictionaries > Radius > RADIUS Vendors and add a new dictionary, you can call it Palo Alto and set the vendor ID to be 25461, and then create a new network device profile and associate the RADIUS dictionary attribute you created.

"but i don't get the details of which commands the user executed and which device they access in cisco ISE for F5 LB , palo alto firewall, windows server, etc."

There are limitations on what you can do with "non" Cisco devices like Palo Alto or F5 devices.  The best thing to do is to send PAN or F5 audit logs via syslog to either ElasticSearch or Splunk and you can find them there.  Much easier to do than using Cisco ISE.  

My 2c.