Views
Helpful
Replies

Wireless and ISE compatibility

Dilip Jasutkar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Team,

Need some help with customer query related to ISE/Prime compatibility for software versions.

Customer query as below, would appreciate if someone can provide expert input here.

Please can you help on the compatibility of ISE ver 2.4 and Prime 3.1.7

The wireless compatibility matrix says ISE version 2.4 is not compatible with the version of Prime we are currently running, we run Prime version 3.1.7,  however the ISE compatibility matrix says it is compatible

ISE compatibility matrix comment about Prime and URL below for ISE release 2.4

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/2-4/compatibility/b_ise_sdt_24.html#pirelease

Supported Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release

Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Release 3.1 integrates with Cisco ISE to leverage the monitoring and reporting capabilities of Cisco ISE.

Wireless Compatibility Matrix and URL below, PI 3.1.7 not showing 2.4 listed as compatible

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/compatibility/matrix/compatibility-matrix.pdf

Table 4
Cisco Prime Infrastructure and Cisco Wireless Release Compatibility Matrix

Thank You.

I hope you and your love ones are safe and healthy!
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Our PM responsed internally that we don't test every release of ISE with every release of prime as they should work. If you run into problems please contact the TAC

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You asked this to our pm team already please work through that flow as you are duplicating effort of our teams

Please don’t post to multiple communities unless directed to do so

Sure, thanks for this info was not aware.

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Our PM responsed internally that we don't test every release of ISE with every release of prime as they should work. If you run into problems please contact the TAC

yes, got the reply for the query, thanks for following up.