Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime 3.1

Navneet Panwar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Recently I installed Cisco Prime 3.1 and it's working properly. How can I run the report to check the end of life (EOX) of cisco appliance.

Navneet

6 Replies 6

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Did you install the Professional size appliance and enable Compliance services?

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-1/administrator/guide/PIAdminBook/config_server_settings.html#pgfId-1146506

Hi Marvin,

How Can I check it? The installed version is standard/ Express/ Express-Plus / Professional.

I don't think it will tell you directly from the GUI or cli.

The RAM on a professional server level should be 24 GB. "show inventory" from the cli will show you the amount of RAM.

Good Morning Marvin,

Yes I checked all those criteria and as per criteria standard version installed.

Unfortunately I have  less storage to install professional and working on it to arrange the storage. 

Many thanks for your inputs and will connect you latter for support.

Have a good day !!!

Now I installed Professional Version and enable Compliance services.

Able to run the report. Need your support to enable netflow. 

have core Switch 6506E configured in vss mode and for servers using 3750X and for access using 2960S,X series.

All switch are connected via fiber and monitoring via Cisco Prime 3.1. 

In Core have many vlan and one vlan is as a management vlan, vtp configured. 

So How can I enable netflow.

Do you have the Assurance licenses or new style device licenses? One of those is necessary to collect and analyze Netflow in Prime Infrastructure 3.x.

If you do then see the documentation here:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-1-3/administrator/guide/PIAdminBook/setup_tasks.html#20756

That section of the PI Admin Guide includes a link to the 6500 configuration guide with respective to Netflow.