cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime infrastructure 3.0 compliance on ports

michael Helmbo
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking for the posibility to make a compliance check against switchports. So lets say if the switchport has the command "switchport mode access" then do ...

in the old LMS 4.2 you did it with something like interface [.*ethernet.*]

Also if anyone had dokumentation on compliance in Prime 3.0 that would be great. 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

johanfogel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi michael

There are some documentation on the Compliance feature in the Prime Userguide, not very much and not very deep.

The best tutorial I have found is from Cisco live and the "BRKNMS-2848 - Prime Infrastructure Deep Dive (2015 San Diego) "

Just register to www.ciscolive.com and you should find it in the "on-demand libary".

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

johanfogel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi michael

There are some documentation on the Compliance feature in the Prime Userguide, not very much and not very deep.

The best tutorial I have found is from Cisco live and the "BRKNMS-2848 - Prime Infrastructure Deep Dive (2015 San Diego) "

Just register to www.ciscolive.com and you should find it in the "on-demand libary".

Thanks a lot for the reply, watched the video and that is exactly what I needed. 

There is one thing though. In the script he makes with the interfaces. When he picks the settings, the "scope" says "selected submode ...". But mine says "Configuration must match the expression interface (.*).

I dont know if this means anything, but I cant get mine to work.

I'll reply to my own text just so others have the same problem they can find the solution here.

I solved it by using the reference in the fix "box"

So in the video he shows that you can use:

Interface <1.1> to refrence the interfaces in the Violation message. 

But you dont see him do the same for Fix Cli.

I've attached a picture to others can see what I mean.