Helpful
Replies

FPR2130 @ 6.2.1 port-channel issues

niko
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

FPR2130 with 6.2.1.

1st question - how to properly check port-channel status? From CLI there is command #show port-channel, but it is not working (and withing LINA this is not implemented). Basically, there is no way to reasonably check LACP status and overall aggregation information, ports involved for specific Po, etc. I mean in CLI fashion with counters and everything - not simple GUI where just a green dot shows up.

2nd question - can anyone comment on how does link-aggregation bandwidth/throughput looks? As I couldn't find any reasonable place to look for that information from CLI, #show interface poX shows value of BW, which is expected to be combined value of physical interfaces involved, but...

2x10G links - BW = 2000 Mbps (confirmed for two aggregations)

2x1G links (RJ45) - BW = 20000 Mbps

That does not look right, but again - lack of troubleshooting tools and/or knowledge how to do it. :)

From switch side it looks correct and link is working in general - port-channel has been formed and traffic may pass the link.

Any advice or opinion?

2 Replies 2

niko
Level 1
Level 1

Bump?

It appears to be one of those things they have not implemented at the cli as of yet.

I just checked a Firepower 4110 with FTD 6.2.0 and see the same (lack of) results as you saw.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card