Views
Helpful
Replies

FTD and FMC backup creating a sf-storage folder

willpkk01
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

Does anyone know why the FMC/FTD would create an sf-storage folder on a Linux Server? When I configured the remote storage I tried to point it so that the backups are stored into a certain directory, however it created a separate folder within that directory called "sf-storage" When I run backups it will place my FTD/FMC backups in another strange file with random numbers that looks like a serial number and then stores them into two subfolders called "backups" and 'remote-backsups". 

I don't mind moving into these 3 subdirectories to verify that my backups worked, but I would like to configure the FMC to place the backups in the base directory i want to place them in. Can anyone assist? Thank you!! 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I've always only seen it put the backups within an sf-storage folder in the target directory you specify. I don't believe this behavior can be changed.

View solution in original post

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

i do not believe you can change that that is default.

what i was doing, as soon as the backup completed message come, i use other schedule powerschell script to moved to respected directory with dated.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I've always only seen it put the backups within an sf-storage folder in the target directory you specify. I don't believe this behavior can be changed.

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

i do not believe you can change that that is default.

what i was doing, as soon as the backup completed message come, i use other schedule powerschell script to moved to respected directory with dated.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card