Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FTD is getting licensing connectivity issues

My FTD (FDM) running code 7.2.5.1-29 is getting the following message on the Smart License section: CONNECTION ISSUE
Failed To Connect With License Server
Lost connection for 0 days (Next Sync on 28 Mar 2024 11:06 PM). Please check and make sure the management address is connected to the Internet.
I clicked the RESYNC CONNECTION but nothing happens.
On Lina, I enable the debug license 200 and did not show anything, nothing in the show log too.

The features are showed like enable, Threat, URL License and RA VPN License.

Other updates are working properly like VDB, GeoLocations,SI.

For a moment I thought in FN - 72103.
But I checked the certificates installed and there are the IdenTrust-Commercial-Root-CA-1 and IdenTrust-Public-Sector-Root-CA-1.

Is there any bug or somethng I am missing?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you upgraded recently, you might try to de-register and re-register Smart licensing (using a new token). Some people have reported this fixes similar issues for them.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

i would check the connectivity to cisco for License

Not much have hands on FDM other than Lab of mine - but same process as FMC should work for you :

check some troubleshooting tips :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/firepower-management-center/215838-fmc-and-ftd-smart-license-registration-a.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you upgraded recently, you might try to de-register and re-register Smart licensing (using a new token). Some people have reported this fixes similar issues for them.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card