Views
Helpful
Replies

How to configure 2 Syslog servers for Access control policy in FMC

ali.rodriguez
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi

I will deploy a CSSP Proxy Virtual Machine to send events from my ASA firepower devices to cloud.

For the configuration of send Syslog events to this Virtual Machine I get some questions:

Also I want to know if is possible to configure 2 syslog servers in the {Syslog in Policies > Name Policy > Logging} section?

How do I have to configure the section of the image attached to work with 2 Syslog servers? Actually we only have 1 configured.

This questions are because i want to send the logs in the right way.

Regards

4 Replies 4

I think FMC doesn't support multiple Syslog servers.

You could use Platform Settings and configure multiple syslog servers there and deploy that to the FTD/s in question.

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You have a limitation here, instead of that you are keen on this, set up a Syslog proxy server and send logs to that server,. that Syslog server can inturn send logs to as many you want to

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Are we talking about sending Syslogs from the FTDs to a Syslog server?  if so, I have this setup on several FTDs where I send syslog to a couple different log servers as well as Algosec and it works fine.  But you need to configure it using the Platform settings.

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card