cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BE6KS as subscriber

miket
Level 5
Level 5

I have one BE6KS installed and I have a second BE6KS that I want to install as a subscriber off of the first BE6KS, Is this a Cisco approved design. I only see BE6KS being standalone. Can you create a subscriber as well as HA for Unity Connection

1 Reply 1

BradEast1
Level 3
Level 3

As long as you conform to the 150 users, 300 devices, etc. rule you should be okay. The solution overview mentions adding a second for redundancy...

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/business-edition-6000/solution-overview-c22-734271.html

Built to grow and evolve with your business: We’re living in a world of constant change, and Cisco BE6000S is designed to scale up as new business needs develop. It supports up to 150 users and 300 devices across multiple locations. We support further growth through seamless migration to our Business Edition 6000M and Business Edition 6000H models (BE6000M and BE6000H), which allow you to smoothly scale to 1000 users, 2500 devices, and 100 contact center agents when the time is right. Each BE6000 platform model is designed using a simple, single‑server approach that fits businesses with limited IT resources and budgets. You can also add a second system for redundancy to help ensure business continuity and provide additional peace of mind.