Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection

No AXL Remote or LDAP Servers were found. A Unified Communications Manager and/or LDAP Directory server integration is required to import users.

how to solve it ?

7 Replies 7

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Either you can import users from AD - for that you would need AD integration.

Ref: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/administration/guide/7xcucsagx/7xcucsag306.html

Or You can import users from CUCM - for that you will need AXL integration with CUCM.

Ref: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/administration/guide/7xcucsagx/7xcucsag240.html#pgfId-1067749

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts and mark thread as answered if you have no other queries.

thanks.. but under phone system I have selected CUCM under telephone integrations.. But When I click edit I am not getting the options to add axl server.. any licencing issue ?

No its got nothing to do with licensing, AXL integration doesnt need license.

Whats the version of connection? Is your voicemail integration configured and working properly?

For AXL integration you need to go to Phone System>Edit>Cisco Unified Communications Manager AXL server

There add cucm servers and test the connectivity and you should be good.

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

Cisco Unity Connection Administration

Version 10.0.1.10000-24

Please find the attached screen.. under Cisco Unified serviceability I am not finding option to activate axl services...

Hi,

you mean to say that you do not get option to configure AXL servers in unity connection.If possibel , share the snapshot

I have attached snapshot where it shows AXL config

regds,

aman

Thanks for the support from all of you....

I have solved this problem... It was internet explorer compatibility settings problem...

Thanks again

thanks for updates.

could u explain what exactly was issue and how did u resolve it?

which IE version u are using ?

regds,

aman