cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DX-80 not registering in CUCM after Android software upgrade

edward.haynes1
Level 1
Level 1

I am working on registering DX-80 to CUCM, without the android upgrade everything seem to be fine no errors and was showing up as a register device. Since upgrading the device with drx80.ce8.2.0 package I am not able to get a mac IP, can't login to Cisco admin, and in CUCM showing as not registered. Has anyone else experience this before?

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're using CE, then you're not using the Android load, and any previous configuration on your CUCM will not work, you need to re-configure the device as Cisco Telepresence DX80, not just DX80.

I'm assuming you're running a version which supports CE devices.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I have it setup as a Cisco Telepresence DX-80, now when I take a look at it still saying Download status upgrading which is weird.

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In addition to what Jaime has mentioned, take a look at DX70 and DX80 Convert Between CE and Android Based Software (CE8.3).

I used the older version CE8.2.0 software we are running on CUCM system version 10.5.2 would you still recommend CE.8.3?

I'd recommend that you use CE9.0.1 which fixes many of the bugs in CE8.x.

Or wait and use CE9.1.1 which should be coming out shortly and addresses a number of other issues.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.