Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting busy / Disconected call state for intercom calling

Our existing application is based on other switch and it support intercom functionality.

To support intercom  functionality with Cisco switch, we configured in CUCM for DN and CTI route point.

In CUCM, we have added two CTI Route point and each mapped with unique DN (Dialled Number).

We have two Client (Workstation) and they are associated with two IP phones.

As per intercom functionality, we use MakeCall() tapi api  to call other extension (Workstation) / destAddress, it uses DN number as destAddress which is mapped with one CTI route point and Caller Workstation / IP phone is treated as Caller id.

As soon as I make call to DN  getting disconnected(busy) state.

Please suggest if anything else need to be configured.

5 Replies 5

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Bhushan,

If the API part is working fine then on cucm you should first rule out any CSS / partition config issue by assigning 'None' partition to the DN's involved as a test purpose. If the call still fails then please share screenshots of the config=.

Manish

Thanks for your reply

I have attached screenshot of DN configuration , Please let me know if anything is wrong or missing.

Hi Manish,

I have also attached CTI route point configuration for review.

The CTI route point is unregistered, did you try restaring CTI service to register it or any other troubleshooting?

Manish

When CTI route point was in registered state then also it had same issue.

Is there any cucm configuration issue in  shared screenshot of DN and CTI route point ?