Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber report of calls for determinet time

wsantana
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I would like know if there are any report that show the utilization the Jabber for specific time (User logged), for example: one week, one month, etc...

Thanks,

Regards,

Wilson 

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CDR and CAR, if they have Webex and enabled telemetry on their Jabber, they can also get information there.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I'm not aware of a CAR report, or raw CDR data, that would cover when Jabber was actively connected to CUCM-IM&P. CDRs are only generated when calls are placed/received. Am I overlooking a report @Jaime Valencia?

The optional Jabber analytics in Webex Control Hub are based on anonymized usage telemetry sent by each installed instance of the app. That data does not identify specific users and a given user running multiple instances of the app (e.g. desktop & smartphone) would appear as two independent active clients.

The title of the thread is "Jabber report of calls for determinet time" but then he added the usage in the body

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime Valencia,

Thanks a lot for Your answer. In my case We need know what and how much users did access using Jabber in specific time (one month). We don´t have Webex and enabled telemetry in Your Jabber,