Views
Helpful
Replies

No video from DX650 to other telepresence Endpoint

yye551
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I just added a DX650 to our CUCM 10.5.1. When I call from either Jabber to the DX650 or Other Telepresence Endpoint to DX650, the video doesn't work and the call is audio only. The message i'm seeing on DX650 is "Video is not available for this call. Remote party has video off."  "Video will be sent when remote party enables receiving."  Has anyone seen this issue before? Thanks!

BTW, I enabled the video capability for DX650 and opened the video function on DX650.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In that case i would suggest taking a detailed callmanager service trace for a test call to see the SIP signaling, specially the SDP part for any signaling issues. Also make sure that "Media Termination Point Required" is unchecked on the DX650 configuration page.

HTH

Manish

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please check the following post for similar issue, let us know if it helps

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12500281/no-video-recieved-other-end-using-dx80

Manish

Hi Gogna,

Thanks for reponding to this question. It's not Region settings cause the problem. Cause we have several telepresence endpoint and jabber use the same Region and device pool.

In that case i would suggest taking a detailed callmanager service trace for a test call to see the SIP signaling, specially the SDP part for any signaling issues. Also make sure that "Media Termination Point Required" is unchecked on the DX650 configuration page.

HTH

Manish

Hi Gogna,

Very appreciate your help. I've checked the phone config and uncheck "Media Termination Point Required". Now I can make video call on DX650. 

Thank you very much!

Good to know that, thanks for updating the post. You may mark the post as answered so that it comes up in the list of answered discussions for the benefit of others.

Manish