cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target. for call studio 10.5

vincent.zheng
Level 4
Level 4

My webservice call is using self sign certificate but with a chain. So in the IVR side, originally I use Web service element for the wsdl, now it begin to throws this error.

PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target.

Now what I did already is:

- Extract the all 3 certificate (der file) using chrome, then in IVR server, I import those 3 certificate to mmc, and also go to C:\Cisco\CVP\jre\lib\security and import 3 certificate file into cacerts using following command 

keytool -import -trustcacerts -keystore cacerts -storepass changeit -file <name of the certificate file>

No luck, and also I rewrite the web service due to one of the post said the Web Service does not work well with https

But again no luck... what else I can try?

EDIT: one more thing I try is use the SSLPoke.java class to test, and it works successfully, but in the IVR/ICM, no luck...

0 Replies 0