Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNR over ICT trunk , call drops

Dear All ,

i have cucm 10.5 which has ICT trunk with other company CUCM 10.5 too ,

we have site code 66.XXXX on each site and All calls to and from is working fine , Except when the SNR working .

when ipphone from Company A , called IPphone in Company B , and B has SNR  then the call sent to mobile successfully but just when i answer it the call drops .

what could be the reason for that .

Thanks is Advance .

the Case has been solved ,

it was a codec issue ,  i had to delete the codec profile and configure it again with Universal command , to be containing  codec g722-64

# dspfarm profile 2 transcode universal

# codec g722-64

6 Replies 6

What is the type of trunk between both clusters? Based on the type of connection we need to get traces to see what is happening. Do you have access to cluster B?

they are connected via ICT trunk non gatekeeper , and yes i have access to cluster B ,

which traces ?

Can you send us the call manager traces of the call you are having this problem with?  It is impossible to tell you what the issue is.

it might be codec mismatch, it might be call routing, it might be L3 routing

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

ANY IDEA ??

What is the connection between CUCM-B and Gateway-B? If SIP, please share debug ccsip message. If H323, please share debug cch323 h225.

the Case has been solved ,

it was a codec issue ,  i had to delete the codec profile and configure it again with Universal command , to be containing  codec g722-64

# dspfarm profile 2 transcode universal

# codec g722-64