cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Touch panel(TTC5-15) error:Could not connect to target system wrong target system or turned off?

ke pei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys:

We have tried in each of CS-kitmini-k9 (total 5 sets),the touch panel is always not pairing to codec(it says:"could not connect to target system wrong target system or turned off?",(I found a solution in cisco community follow the steps-update software),we updated the software to 9.15.0.11,but touch panel still stay in 9.14 software.Touch panel is a new version-TTC5-15(no physical button in front)wired directly to the codec.

4 Replies 4

Thanks  Nithin Eluvathingal ,but this link you posted is the solution I found that I mentioned  ̄□ ̄||,I have followed these steps in this link but not work.

When directly connected to Codec it should upgrade touch  and get connected.

Can you please recheck the cable, if possible  try different lan cable to connect the touch. 

Going through the thread I shared above, what I understood is  they connected the Touch to a switch and not directly. 

Response Signature

Yes,in that link the touch panel is lan connect to codec, but that is the only useful thing I found,then we'll try to reset the touch panel to factory and reconnect to codec ,if this method work,I will share it here.