Views
Helpful
Replies

where can i dowload roomos cloud firmware for codec

jaheshkhan
Level 4
Level 4

where can i dowload roomos cloud firmware for codec for example cs-kit-eq-c-k9

as per cisco document  if the firmware 11.12.1 is for clould. because digit that comes after second decimail point is one.

if any thing greater than one will be for on-premise.

but i cannot find any cloud based firmware for codec.

can any one share it ? or Am i missing something? all i can see is on premise codec firmware

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

The device will automatically get the firmware from the Cloud when you register it to webex .

Please tell us more about your goal.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

On-premise software needed to be downloaded and installed.   When you register your device to the cloud, it will automatically get updated, so there is no need to manually download the software.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

The device will automatically get the firmware from the Cloud when you register it to webex .

Please tell us more about your goal.

Response Signature

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

On-premise software needed to be downloaded and installed.   When you register your device to the cloud, it will automatically get updated, so there is no need to manually download the software.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

thank you for the reply. that is what happened in my previous implementation. In this case, its showing an error after booting the codec and saying to factory reset or upgrade firmware. so I got confused. but I upgraded with on-premise but the results were the same.