cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPSEC site to site VPN over FTTH PPPOE connectivtiy certain application is not loading.

NetworkAdmin2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am facing issue with FTTH pppoe connectivity, i have two connectivty with my location.

The primary link is BSNL leased line and secondary link is FTTH pppoe with bridge mode.

I have created ipsec site to site vpn to reaching to my DC, i am not facing any issue with primary link leased line connectivity but i have problem with FTTH pppoe connectivity , i have  connecting over FTTH  can not able access certain application ,so i have ipsec site to site vpn after that we can able to access all the application over FTTH.

I have checked with wireshark forward and reverse traffic is there for not opening application,after few days we have reboot router and ONT(modem) what are the earlier access certain application cant able access noe  and what are the earlier not able to access the certain application now is able to access,

kindly provide some suggestion to resolve the issue.

Thanking   

2 Replies 2

Hello,

could be as simple as the MTU size. What device does the FTTH terminate on ? Post the full config of that device...

Deepak Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

The last line is not much clear for me. What is happing after reboot? As I got your point that some applications were not working before rebooting the modem, now those applications are working but some other applications are blocked now.

Have you tried changing the MTU setting on your router? You can adjust the MTU & MSS lower than current confirmed settings and try again. I hope it will work for you.

A side note: There will be no blocking by any firewall in your office. 

Regards,
Deepak Kumar,
Don't forget to vote and accept the solution if this comment will help you!
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card