cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Redistribution of OSPF through BGP .pkt stumped (SOLVED)

msgrayII
Level 1
Level 1

I have created a small network in packet tracer. See attached file. Ignore AS 300 and ISP as they are not configured. I am trying to communicate between AS 100 and 200. When I use show commands everything seems great. I see all routes distributed as I expected to. I can't seem to find any issue yet there is no communication outside of AS. I am sure it is something simple but I am actually stumped. Anyone feeling generous enough to take a look and help me?

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI : Community group for Packet Tracer project questions

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

I looked all through this site and could not find it. Thank you for the link. I will repost. By chance, were you able to look at the file? I am sure it is something simple holding me back.

mwaltner12
Level 1
Level 1

In AS 200 you need to add a default route to AS 100, and then redistribute that route in ospf (default-information originate). However, this does not fully solve the issue, as no router in AS 100 (besides NY.R1) has a route to the networks AS 200. So, you need to figure out a way for NY.R1 to propagate routes in AS 200 to the other NY routers. Hopefully, that helps point you in the right direction.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card