Views
Helpful
Replies

AMA: Forging the Future w/ Cisco catalyst SD-WAN & AWS Transit Gateway

Brooke Hammer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ask Me Anything Event

Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation.

Start here by unlocking the full potential of cloud networking with our latest article, 'Interconnection of Cisco SD-WAN and AWS Transit Gateway.' In this deep dive into the world of cloud connectivity, we explore the powerful synergy between Cisco's Catalyst SD-WAN technology and AWS Transit Gateway. Discover how these cutting-edge solutions are redefining the way businesses access and leverage the cloud.

Whether you're an IT professional, network enthusiast, or cloud adopter, our article will provide invaluable insights into the future of cloud connectivity. Don't miss this opportunity to stay at the forefront of technology. Join us as we uncover the revolution in cloud access brought to you by Cisco Catalyst SD-WAN and AWS Transit Gateway.

After reading the article above, lets answer your questions! 

Note: Please post your question or comment no later than December 15, 2023.

Post your question below by clicking "Reply"

(Answers will be processed depending on the availability of the experts)
Don't forget to thank the expert by giving it a helpful vote!

Our expert - Mohamed Alhenawy

MA.jpg

With over a decade of dynamic IT experience, Mohamed has worked on numerous large Projects across various sectors. He's passionate about technology, particularly the new era of networking and security. A quick learner, Mohamed actively seeks opportunities to expand his Knowledge — He has the CCIE Enterprise and other IT certificates. Mohamed's enthusiasm for cloud computing drives him to achieve more success with new platforms and develop skills To support and engineer any size environment. His dedication and expertise promise to make a significant impact in the IT industry. Acknowledged for his outstanding contributions, Mohamed has received four Cisco Community Spotlight Awards and the esteemed title of Cisco Champion from 2019 to 2023, establishing him a a true industry leader.

116 Replies 116

TerryEsser9227
Level 1
Level 1

What are the best skills that you would recommend today and where is the best place to start in a career in network engineering?

Hi Terry , You can start by comptia network+ , CCNA , cloud association level , I think will be good start

fjleon
Level 1
Level 1

Which are the diferences or advantage in user experinces using AWS transit Gateway or use a dedicated link with my Data Center.

Regards.

IsmKay
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for sharing.
Could you elaborate on how the interrelation between Cisco SD-WAN and AWS Transit Gateway specifically improves data utilization and overall performance in an organization specifically if you have experience with data privacy considerations in Europe?”

tvbriagas
Level 1
Level 1

Might I inquire if there are comprehensive technical documents available pertaining to the solutions in question? I am keenly interested in accessing detailed and exhaustive documentation that elucidates the intricacies, functionalities, and implementation specifics of these solutions. Should such documentation exist, it would greatly facilitate a more profound understanding, enabling a more informed exploration and utilization of the technological solutions under consideration

David Cardenas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, some tips to those who start working at these solutions?

KaminiSoneji
Level 1
Level 1

Amazing to see AWS becoming part of the stack

EdsonVazquez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Mohamed

Hi, I'm new to the cloud, and I really like the subject but I don't know where to start, could you give me some guidance?

naveed.masood1
Level 1
Level 1

any labs recomended to deploy FMC with FTD's

Matienzo
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for share!

Great Information's.

Paulo Thame
Level 1
Level 1

How a local government agency can be beneficity from this use when using a local link to the internet ?

gaajjovi80
Level 1
Level 1

The management of thoses is in its own platforms or there is any common management tool?