cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Traffic in CSR not fully routing through the tunnel to other VPCs

raul saurez
Level 1
Level 1

I am not able to route traffic fully through the tunnel. It is up and I can ping across to the other side of the tunnel. I can also jump on a host in Non-Prod VPC 1, DCS VPC, Prod VPC(example host from Non-Prod-10.16.22.100) and ping the CSR on the other side of the tunnel in the Datacenter VPC (10.4.0.233). But I cant ping to the next hop in the Datacenter VPC which is either the Bind(10.4.13.27) or DC(10.4.16.10) servers. Moreover, I can ping from the CSR side(Datacenter VPC) to any of the other VPC's at all. Not from the CSR or bind/dc server in 10.4. I checked all of the routing on the VPC's, security groups. On the CSR BGP is up and routes look good. I am not sure what I am missing. Can anyone help me? I have attached the diagram and the config. Thank you!!!

1 Reply 1

Hi,

what is the network prefix for Bind and DC servers? Is it 10.4.0.0/16 or some subnetwork? Who is the gateway address?

How did you configure VPC route table for the subnet that Bind/DC/CSR reside on?

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.