cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco - Does anything work anymore?

jkrauss
Level 1
Level 1

I couldn't be more frustrated with the entire purchasing process, registration of smartnet and now I receive an email regarding call home issues. So I try to login to review or fix the call home feature and I'm prompted to accept the terms. Guess what? You guessed it an error message " Click Accept Error Your connection has timed out. Please reload.". I'm a pretty easy going but at some point I feel like I'm wasting my time and resources here. Does every situation require a tech support call? If so, Cisco you might as well handle the entire process for me. This way I can get back to doing my job.

Joseph Krauss

1 Reply 1

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Joseph,

Apologies for the technical difficulties. We understand that an unreliable workflow can be a frustrating experience and are working to resolve issues like these.

For this particular issue, it seems to manifest when attempting to utilize Chrome or Firefox during the initialization process for Smart Call Home. Could you confirm if Internet Explorer or Edge have any different output? Once the Legal Agreement has been completed, I would suggest utilizing Firefox or IE/Edge moving forward.