cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't register for Smart Net Total Care Portal

CodyD
Level 1
Level 1

When attempting to register, no matter what serial number I use, I get an Invalid Serial Number response, even if it's covered under my SmartNet Contract.

We have someone who may be the Designated Admin, but when he logs in he gets zero administrative options to add new users or do anything in the portal that is in the getting started guide.

7 Replies 7

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, @CodyD 

Thank you for contacting Cisco.

Can you please provide the following information?

- Company name.
- Company address.
- CCOID.
- Email.
- CR Party Id.

- CCOID of the user nominated as DA

Please send the requested information in a private message.

Kindest regards,

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, @CodyD 

I hope you are doing great!

Thanks for the information provided on Private Message. We are currently working on your request internally and I will keep you posted on any updates.

Kindest regards, 

Thank you,I eagerly await resolution.

CodyD
Level 1
Level 1

@jboyanob 

Good morning,

I wanted to see if there was possibly an ETA on this? I have several emails this morning that I was granted and removed access, with the last one being removing the access. I tried logging in, and it appears I can log in now, but have no access.

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, @CodyD 

I hope you are having a great day!

You were granted with the requested access to the SNTC portal and it looks fine on user side now, usually the SNTC Access is reflected after 24 hours but unfortunately, you still cannot access it. In this case is due to an ongoing migration of the SNTC server. The team responsible for this is actively working to resolve the issue. Please keep checking in the next days. I apologize for the inconveniences. 

Kindest regards,

Hi @jboyanob ,

Do you have a rough estimate of how many days I should wait? I tried again just now and it gives me the Get Access to Smart Services Connection now. If I hit register, it tells me I'm already registered and redirects me right back to the get access to smart services connection now page. It seems more like it's stuck in limbo.

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, @CodyD 

I hope you are doing great.

I verified again and you should have the access now. Please check if you are able to access SNTC.

Kindest regards,