Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot see contract information in SNTC portal

rharrison
Level 1
Level 1

Team,

I have my CCO ID associated to my company and have CBRAdmin access to my customer's (City of Portland) portal but cannot see our contract information when running a custom inventory report or in the tool itself under All Contracts. I can see the equipment in the All Equipment view but the All Contracts view is completely blank. I have attached a screenshot of the blank All Contracts view.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Ryan,

There was issue with certain attribute in your user-role information for given customer. We have fixed that and you should be able to see contract information under All Contracts.

Could you give it a try and let me know in case it does not work?

Regards, Suchita

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Ryan,

I am looking at the issue and will get back with the update at the earliest.

Regards, Suchita

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Ryan,

There was issue with certain attribute in your user-role information for given customer. We have fixed that and you should be able to see contract information under All Contracts.

Could you give it a try and let me know in case it does not work?

Regards, Suchita

Hi Suchita,

Thank you very much as I can now see them. This can be resolved :)

Hi Suchita,

I ran a Custom Inventory report for this same customer this morning and it still says others for the contracts we own. I can still see the contracts we own in the All Contracts view but not on the Custom Inventory report which I use for the macro report. Can you please look into this again for me?

Thank you

Hello Ryan,

Just a quick note to let you know that I am going through your Custom Inventory report contract visibility issue. Please allow me some time to complete the investigation and will get back with the update.

Regards, Suchita