cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Support for CSPC

fmaisano
Level 5
Level 5

I have a customer who is running into issues with CSPC. They even rebuilt the server from scratch and still having issues. They opened a TAC Case per these directions:

https://www.cisco.com/web/fw/tools/ssue/docs/sntc/support.html

Per the customer, "The online portal doesn’t give me any options for this product, and when I tried calling in the support tech had no idea what I was talking about."

Anyone know how to engage with Cisco to get help with this?

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

shipand2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey,

Greetings for the day!

Can you please PM me the issue you are facing with the CSPC.

Regards,

Shivam Pandey

fmaisano
Level 5
Level 5
Hi,

Here are the comments made by the customer. Perhaps it would be best if you can work directly with him to resolve?
GregBrodine@elpasoco.com GregBrodine@elpasoco.com

So another question for you. I’ve been trying to fix our SNTC/CSPC for over a month now, and I’ve even completely rebuilt the CSPC server with no luck. At this point I really need Cisco’s assistance with it, and when I try to open a TAC case via the directions in https://www.cisco.com/web/fw/tools/ssue/docs/sntc/support.htmlI get nowhere. The online portal doesn’t give me any options for this product, and when I tried calling in the support tech had no idea what I was talking about. Do you know of any way of getting support from Cisco on CSPC/SNTC (or can get me POC to work with)? The issues I’m trying to fix right now are:

Serial numbers and PIDs aren’t showing in SNTC, but are showing on the CSPC.
I created a scheduled data collection profile, which I don’t think is needed (and may be causing the above issue), but I can’t delete or modify it.
Looks like CSPC is not discovering all devices in a switch stack.

Hi,

Can You please PM me the following details:

CSPC appliance id:

Company name:

contract Number:

Inventory name:
and the serial numbers and PIDs that are nappearing 

Regards,

Shivam Pandey