cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Devices Showing up as Review Needed for Reason Not Covered.

Michael Lane
Level 4
Level 4

Over 90% of devices that are covered under various contracts are showing up as Review Needed.  None of the contracts are showing up in SNTC.  What needs to be done to add the contracts and associate the devices to the appropriate contract.  CCO profile has all of the contracts listed properly.

5 Replies 5

Lyndon Siu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Michael,

You should not have to do anything to associate a device with its contract.   When you upload a collection (such as via the CSPC collector), SNTC will look for active contracts associated with your uploaded devices and will automatically report them in the portal.  Additionally, SNTC will also periodically check if coverage has changed. 

Bobby

So why are my devices not being associated to their contracts?  The devices were added in December and still show as not covered.  I can enter the SN into the Tech support app and see that it is under support and the associated contract but SNTC does not show this.  How do I resolve this?

Hi Michael,

Let me try to find out some details of your account.

Bobby

Hi Michael,

Since this is a public community and I might need some personal information from you, lets resolve this offline.

Thanks!

Bobby

npicard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Michael,

The "Review Needed" value is the default value for the "Reason Not Covered" attribute is only used for devices that are identified in the SNTC portal as not covered.

It can be viewed in the Library>Contracts>Not Covered View.

It can be modified by users with the Customer Admin role using the workflow in Library>Administration>Service Coverage Management

You can view a video about this feature here: http://www.cisco.com/E-Learning/bulk/subscribed/SNTC_vods_EN/Service_Coverage_Management.mp4

Thanks!