Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No PSIRTS Alerts for one of my inventories

In my Smart Net Total Care portal I have two inventories. The first is a csv upload and the second is from the collector. The collector inventory does not show any PSIRTS any more, it did months ago. 

5 Replies 5

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey michael.boschetjr1,

What do you mean the inventory does not show any PSIRTS any more?  Are you referring to the Dashboard Tab in general, or there are not affecting PSIRTs being detected by the Portal altough it previously did?

Can you possibly send some screenshots to further display the issue.  If proprietary information will be visible on the screenshot, please see the below link on how to private message SMEs.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/13237466/how-send-private-message-sntc-community

Thanks,

Justin

I am referring to Library, Alerts, All PSIRTs. But the Dashboards for alerts show the same information missing. I have two Inventory and Segments. Only one shows the PSIRTS. However two days ago the PSIRTs for the other Inventory did show up a while, but are now gone again. I will send a private message with the screenshot.

Michael

Hey Michael,

Thanks for the screenshot!  I have checked and confirmed that I can’t see any PSIRTS under the “Parkview” inventory tab from my end either.  However, looking at the “Upload Processing”, there seems to be some odd dates that were scheduled for your uploads.  Looks like there were some uploads ran simultaneously over about 5 days?  It appears the last three, from 3/15, 3/16, and 3/17 are currently stuck in processing and may need assistance to process further.

Are there uploads that are scheduled daily, or were all these pushed in a matter of days? Please avoid processing the jobs daily, as they may interfere with one another and not process the data correctly.  I will keep an eye on these and see if they process in the next few days.

Uploads were scheduled daily. I changed them to weekly.

Hey michael.boschetjr1,

Thanks for the confirmation!  Please refrain from conducting uploads frequently, as they will interfere with one another before they can be processed completely.  Weekly updates should be fine and I will keep an eye on the last couple uploads to see if they remain hanging or if they complete.

There are a couple things that need to happen for PSIRTs to be processed and identified by the SNTC Portal for a company's devices.  Device info, such as coverage and alert information are pulled as a part of inventory upload processing.  At the high level: inventory processing = device profiling + validation + coverage/contract info + alert info.  Thus, to ensure as accurate info for alerts and PSIRTs on the portal, there must be a regular schedule for collecting and uploading done by the CSPC that processes completely and correctly.

However, there is a possibility of association issues even after successful inventory processing as there needs to be a sync up done in the backend.  Such as currently, there is an issue with generating and viewing reports, which could interfere with what PSIRTs are visible currently.  This is being looked at with high priority and I will let you know when this particular issue is fixed.

Thanks,

Justin