cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with SNTC account in Collector

gabrielcastano
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, when we try to access to "Software Updates -> Server connection setup" and we put the credentials that page freezes and does nothing.

Also, the upload of files fails.

We just updated to the version 2.11.

Regards.

5 Replies 5

juanfsan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi team, I am currently looking into it, I will reach out soon with my findings.

juanfsan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi team,
I discovered that this is caused by a bug that is currently being worked on, at this moment there is no ETA on the fix. for now we will have to wait, in the meantime to stay updated I would suggest to enroll yourself in the bug page to receive updates on the stage of the fix from time to time.
here is a link on how to do so:
https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwi96525

david
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having a similar issue.  I can put in my CCO details but it always fails the authentication.  This is a new 2.11 install on ESXi 7.0.  I've even tried to set it up from the CLI and get the same.  I had someone else in the team try with their logon and CCO details and they also get authentication failure message.

I'm not sure the bug ID listed below relates to what I'm seeing.  I've managed to download the certificate file and get this uploaded into CSPC.  I've also been able to upload a collection to SNTC portal.

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

David even though the issues seems similar please open a new post to be reviewed individually

THanks have posted seperately