Helpful
Replies

Problems generating a new CPC entitlement 04/2024

jardelalmeida
Level 1
Level 1

Gentlemen, Good morning.

Need help.
I shared some information in the case https://community.cisco.com/t5/smart-net-total-care-portal-and-collector-discussions/is-it-possible-to-have-two-profiles-on-the-sntc-portal/td-p/5022088

And I got support to create my client's SNTC portal. We had a problem with the collector (bug), and I went to test it now, and it is now functional. The problem is that I can generate the CSP-C entitlement for my company (Italtel), but I cannot generate one for my client's company. I don't know if he correctly configured and assigned my access, but you could help me understand?

Italtel today:

jardelalmeida_0-1714131362052.png

My client Enel:

jardelalmeida_1-1714131399885.png

12 Replies 12

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, @jardelalmeida 

Thank you for contacting Cisco.

Can you please provide the following information?

- Company name.
- Company address.
- CCOID.
- Email.
- CR Party Id.

Please send the requested information in a private message.

Kindest regards,

Hello @jboyanob 

I hope you are well. 

I don't know how to send private messages, follow my information, along with some fields I got from my client.

- Company name. ENEL SOLUÇÕES ENERGETICAS LTDA
- Company address. 

RUA PADRE VALDEVINO 150 FORTALEZA CE - CEP 60135-040 BRAZIL [Site ID - 1044387716]

- CCOID. 00uadk5dzuarERWTC5d7
- Email. jardel.almeida@italtel.com
- CR Party Id.330981623 

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, @jardelalmeida 

I hope you are having a great day!

I just verified on my side, and I was able to generate CSPC entitlements after trying a couple of times. If possible use the Private Mode on Firefox and try to generate again the CSPC entitlement. If it fails the first time, please re-try some times.

Please let me know if it works.

Kindest regards,

jardelalmeida
Level 1
Level 1

Hello @jboyanob 

I have a profile for my company, and it is working.

What doesn't work is when I use my client's profile.

Is there any way to know if it is a rule that has already expired, or a configuration that was not assigned to my user?

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, @jardelalmeida 

I hope you are doing well.

Thanks for the information provided. On the access side, I checked and your user access is correct for your client's company as well as for your company.

Have you been able to test if you are able to generate certificate after trying steps mentioned in previous message? You can try cleaning cache and cookies as well.

Please check and let me know.

Kindest regards,

Hello @jboyanob 

Thank you for the quick response.

I cleared cash, history and tried both with normal and hidden Firefox, but it still didn't work. I'll wait and try tomorrow.

Would you have any analysis from my client's side? I ask because when I access my company's organization (italtel) I can download normally.

I need help with this topic.

jardelalmeida_0-1714418407546.png

jardelalmeida_1-1714418750762.png

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, @jardelalmeida 

I hope you are doing great.

Did you try click on Submit multiple times? On my side it worked after some clicks on Submit.

Your user looks fine. I will continue doing some testing on my side.

Please keep me posted about if after clicking on Submit multiple time it works.

Kindest regards,

Hello @jboyanob 

So, when I try for my company it works normally, I just can't when I access my client's organization. That's why I think the problem is with my user

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, @jardelalmeida 

I continue checking internally. I will keep you posted on any updates.

Kindest regards,

Ok @jboyanob  Thank you! 

Hello @jboyanob  

Just to give you an idea, I tried with my organization (Italtel), and the first time I received an error, but on the second attempt, I managed to generate the certificate.

jardelalmeida_0-1714684023320.pngjardelalmeida_1-1714684057490.png

With my client's organization (Enel), I've already tried more than 50x in normal Firefox, and more than 50x in hidden Firefox. It appears to be something with my client's organization.

jardelalmeida_2-1714684100254.png

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, @jardelalmeida 

I checked and we are having issues with generating CSPC entitlements. Due to bug CSCwi96525. The internal team is working  on resolve this bug as soon as possible. You can subscribe to the bug. The recommendation is to try to generate the certificate again in a couple of weeks but there is no ETA currently.

Kindest regards,