Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC self on boarding : Delegated admin cannot be registered

vladimir.y
Level 1
Level 1

Dear TEam

I am trying to use self-on boarding process for UKRTELECOM OPEN JOINT STOCK COMPANY 

I am using contract 95055308 and serial SAD092803CT to have delegated admin registration, but system gives me an error 

PLease advice how to proceed

My CCO ID = vladimir.y 

4 Replies 4

Aravind Vincent
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Vladimir,

We are aware of this issue and this has been happening intermittently. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Your request has been forwarded to a Cisco Agent for manual onboarding. You should receive notification from the agent within the next 24 hours. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Aravind

Is this forum the only way to get help in registering a Delegated Administrator? I am experiencing a similar problem.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for getting on a call with us. We were able to process your registration successfully. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Aravind

Hi Aravind,

I am facing same behavior and i got "

We are unable to process your request at this time. We have forwarded your request to a Cisco agent for investigation. The agent may reach out to you for additional information or clarifications. Please allow up to one business day for the agent to get back to you.

"

Thanks,
Best Regards,

Abbas