Views
Helpful
Replies

SG200 Firmware question

lusbyr
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

When is the update to the SG200 series switches that indicates support for CDP in April 2011, specified in this document:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps11229/data_sheet_c78-634369.html

Actually going to be released?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Hornstein
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

I am keenly waiting for version 1.1 of the 300 series product. I have a beta, and it's tremendous,  but have been told the Generally Available (GA) version  is due out in May.  Just got a response from the Product Manager for the 200 series and he suggested that the time is pushed out to mid year..

He will get our marketing folks to make changes to the website. It's no consolation, but I offer my apologies.

regards Dave

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

David Hornstein
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

I am keenly waiting for version 1.1 of the 300 series product. I have a beta, and it's tremendous,  but have been told the Generally Available (GA) version  is due out in May.  Just got a response from the Product Manager for the 200 series and he suggested that the time is pushed out to mid year..

He will get our marketing folks to make changes to the website. It's no consolation, but I offer my apologies.

regards Dave

OK, thanks.  Bummer it is delayed, but glad that I got an answer to the question.