Helpful
Replies

C3750G - End of Support

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Last date of Hardware Support for the 3750G is 31 January 2018.

This means that if you have a valid Service Contract for the appliances, you have up to this date to get the hardware replaced.  

Buying the same model won't get you any added benefits because you can't extend the hardware support beyond that date. 

The only logical step is to consider upgrading to either a 3650 or a 3850.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Last date of Hardware Support for the 3750G is 31 January 2018.

This means that if you have a valid Service Contract for the appliances, you have up to this date to get the hardware replaced.  

Buying the same model won't get you any added benefits because you can't extend the hardware support beyond that date. 

The only logical step is to consider upgrading to either a 3650 or a 3850.

Bilal Nawaz
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You should go by the end of support date, if you have support for these switch's the support contract may or may not cover a RMA/replacement - when you say "support to recover" is that like software bug or crash etc...? It's probably best to ask your Cisco reseller who you have support with about the in's and out's for this.

A choice for replacement, maybe the c3650's or the c3850's. Only go for these if the c3750g's dies.

Please rate useful posts & remember to mark any solved questions as answered. Thank you.

OK which means if  i have a valid service contract and my device got crashed...so they will not be replacing with newer model ..?

or if i need a bug fix after 31 of January 2018..no one from cisco will support me ryt..? 

my only option is to buy a newer model as u guys suggested..?

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card