Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DNA Center Telemetry

ahmedaburaihan
Level 1
Level 1

Hallo All! 

What is the reason that when enabling Telemetry on C9300 Series Switches, only Application Name, Usage and Througput are shown? Switches configured with telemetry show only Application Visibility (Name and Throughput) in DNA center. Why is that so? Can we configure Switches 9300 Series to show us Qualitative Metrics or not? if not then wh? 

Thank you. 

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You may also post that question in : https://community.cisco.com/t5/cisco-catalyst-center/bd-p/discussions-dna

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi @marce1000 thanks, already done, but i dont get replies. do not know why?

- I was just the messenger here    , no experience on your post ; as far as replies : note the forum is populated by Cisco product users and being done on a volunteering basis. For business related and or more urgent responses contact TAC , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card