Views
Helpful
Replies

I cannot verify warranty expiration date on my 9200 switch

yum3372
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I'm trying to check the warranty expiration date of my 9200 switch, I just checked by SN on Device Coverage Checker (cisco.com) it says the warranty is covered but I cannot verify when the expiration date. How can I see when the expiration date is?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cisco Catalyst 9200 come with Enhanced Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty (E-LLHW) included in the price.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cisco Catalyst 9200 come with Enhanced Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty (E-LLHW) included in the price.

That means it will last til the end of support date?

@yum3372 wrote:
That means it will last til the end of support date?

Correct.

Plus, all Catalyst 9k firmware download is FREE:  Cisco Catalyst IOS Software Update Program for Cisco Catalyst 9200/X, 9300/X, 9400/X, 9500/X and 9600/X Series Switches

●      Free critical updates:

◦    Free critical updates are available to the original customer for up to 1 year after announced end-of- support. These critical updates maintain the compliance of the Software with published specifications, release notes and industry wide compliance.
◦    Free vulnerability and security updates are available to the original customer for up to 3 years after announced end-of-sale.
◦    No support contract is required to obtain these software updates.

●      Free major and minor releases:

◦    Free major and minor release updates are available to an original customer moving from one release to another within the same perpetual license level (i.e. Cisco Network Advantage or Cisco Network Essentials).
◦    No support contract is required to obtain these releases.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card