cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need some assistance with some basic VLAN/Routing config Cisco 1941.

cdcremin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all I'm setting up a CISCO LAB to keep me busy in my retirement.  My Current network consists of a TP-Link Deco mesh network which works well for my IOT, PCs and internet access.  I just got hold of a Cisco 1941 router with a EHWIC D8SGP module.  My Plan was to put my Lab behind the 1941 with a gateway to the internet via the Deco main unit and have 3 VLANs and routing configured to allow inter VLAN routing and internet access.

From the console I can resolve hostnames and ping servers on the internet.  But can't ping any of the VLAN interfaces.

The gigabitethernet0/0 interface gets allocated a reserved IP address from the Deco (192.168.68.99 255.255.252.0)

I don't get any DHCP leases except from the 10.0.1.0 network (native VLAN1).

I'm pulling my hair out as 20 years ago I used to configure this **bleep** as a job.  Getting old and the memory is not so great these days.  One of the reasons I am setting up the lab to keep my mind active.

Any help would be appreciated.  I've attached a copy of my current config and a file with show IP routes, version and vlans.  Let me know if any further info is needed.  Hopefully its a simple fix I just can't see.

Colin

17 Replies 17

Hmm, I might have messed up the overload command. The interface listed should be whatever interface is pulling DHCP. 

Yeah all good picked that up.  It's g0/0.1

Can you throw your updated config so we can keep hammering away?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card