cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Camera 20x Precision - How can I check it ??

Oanhtranba01
Level 1
Level 1

Now, I have a Precision camera 20x. I want to check it but I don't know how can do this.

Who can show me the ways ?

6 Replies 6

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What specifically do you want to check, and are trying to do with the camera?  You have to provide more information in order for us to be able to help you.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As [@patrick.sparkman] asked, what are you trying to "check"?

The easiest way to "Check" it is to connect it to the endpoint you're going to use it with and you should be able to see the picture on the self view and move it with the camera control.

If you just want to do a quick "does it show me a picture check", you can connect an HDMI cable from it to a suitable screen and see the image (note: you will likely need to power the camera with a separate power supply - not included).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

The document said that Camera Precision P60 has zoom 20x. Customer wants to see with his eyes where is zoom 20x. But I cant show zoom 20x for custom until I show document.

Yes, the Precision 60 camera has a total zoom of 20x (10x optical and 2x digital).  This is mentioned on the Cisco TelePresence Previous Cameras Data Sheet if you need to show it to your customer.  If you want to show the customer the actual image from the camera, you will need to connect it to an appropriate endpoint then use the camera control to zoom in.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

I also do it as you say but it isn't about his mind. B/c he said that almost camera can zoom in/out and he wants to see the number 20x that shows on screen of camera Precision P60.

There is no visual indicator for the camera's zoom level displayed anywhere on the OSD or Touch 10.  However, you can get an idea of what the camera's zoom status is by checking within the web interface under Setup > Status > Cameras.  The zoom level will be identified as a number ranging from 0-8000, where 8000 is zoomed all the way out.