cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Detailed Incoming and Outgoing Calls

AdamJohnson
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know of a report that gives the most detailed level of data for incoming and outgoing calls?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CDR stands for Call Detailed Record from what I know. Usually you'd get the CDR data uploaded to a off storage SFTP server and work with it via a 3:rd party system as it's a quite cumbersome file format. AFAIK this information is not accessible via SQL in CM.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

That would be the CDR data. It’s not a readable report or anything, you’d need something to process it.

Response Signature

By CDR

Do you mean the Call-by-Call-Detailed Report?

The filters don't seem to work on them.

I end up getting way more data needed. Increasingly, there's an 8k row-limit.

Is there a way to use SQL instead of the reports with Cisco UCCX 12.5?

CDR stands for Call Detailed Record from what I know. Usually you'd get the CDR data uploaded to a off storage SFTP server and work with it via a 3:rd party system as it's a quite cumbersome file format. AFAIK this information is not accessible via SQL in CM.

Response Signature

Okay, thanks Roger! Good to know!

What my target, I would like to be automate an ETL process from Cisco to Power BI, so I have the raw data.

I think SQL should be able to lift, transform and model the data from the repository that I ingest the data into, and then visualize it in Power BI.

I wish the Detailed CSQ Agent Report could show both outgoing and incoming report, along with abandoned and aborted calls.