cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No incoming video On Sx20 Quick set

gt9129
Level 1
Level 1

My customer  have cisco  sx20 quick set and  webex  CMR  subscription, when  i  try  to  joing the  meeting  from Cisco Sx20 Quick set  the video and  audio of mine  is audible  but  i couldn't hear the  audio and also  couldn't see the  video from other  side. It say "No incoming  video"

10 Replies 10

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you tell us more about your environment and how the SX20 is deployed?

It sounds as if it's a firewall issue, or the SX20 isn't deployed correct.  Suggest you also take a look at the CMR Cloud Enterprise Deployment Guide (WBS31).

Dear Partick,

I have attached schematic diagram of customer  network,

It is  flat network that  contain hub /switch  is  connected to  Internet service provider ADSL.

The  Sx20 quick set is connected to Hub and configured with  static IP address in the same LAN.  

Configured  callprotocl is  H323 and  The  NAT address is the ip address of ADSL, mode Direct 

Because this is a standalone deployment, make sure the SX20 is configured correctly and the firewall ports are open.

sx20-standalone

Cisco (ex-TANDBERG) IP & SIP Firewall Ports

Dear Patrick,

i  have attached  some  configuration and  diagonstics out put file  , as i have  explained  before  my  customer  network  does not  have  firewall. 

i did  the  configuration  sx20 stand alone configuration as you  explined  above . but still  it does not  work.

Even there is no firewall device, most modems have some sort of firewall built in.  Also, something I noticed, in the topology document you provided, the external IP address is different that what you have configured on the endpoint for NAT.

I disabled the  firewall on the ADSL and  i  configure  correctly  the  ip address but  still  it  say  no  incoming video.

The  H323 protocol is  inactive

is  provisioning  is  a must to  work  with  webex  ?

B/c  i  couldn't get  video  number  and  activation code from webex 

You don't provision anything to WebEx, just need to be able to make a B2B call to the WebEx cloud.

Have you tried to call any other endpoints or a video conference test site (loopback-testing-telepresence) to verify your endpoint and modem/firewall are configured properly?

Not yet I didn't try it  so far, I will go tommorrow to customer site and i will try this  opition, that  could  be  good  way  to  find  a problem.

I  will  let  you  know  the  resualt. 

I also have this problem and already tried with video conference test site. Its working as I can see and listen to what the other test participants are saying. But the problem is that I still got "No incoming video" problem when dialling my video address for WebEx meeting room. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance. Here's my SX20 system info. Is it that the software version might cause the issue?

Abd_hak
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have the same problem,

did you find any solution???

Thanks