cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Updating TC7.3.4 to TC7.3.6 / TelePresence Profile 52 Dual (C60)

Dear all,

I was updating several different Telepresence Systems from TC7.3.4 to TC7.3.6 and was facing an issue with the TelePresence Profile 52 Dual (C60) Systems (3 Systems).

I installed the files on the "Profiles" and could see that the Version TC7.3.6 was successfully installed and active, but then after ~5minutes the Systems did an automatic rollback to TC7.3.4. I tried twice on each system but the issue appeared everytime.

The Software that was used: "Software for C series, EX Series and MX Series (not G2)" "s52000tc7_3_6.pkg" in the section for "TelePresence System Profile 52-inch Dual"

There wasn't anything helplful that i could find in the systemlogs. Did anybody experienced the same Problem?

Thanks and Kind Regards

Daniel

1 Reply 1

rsajan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Daniel

Greetings of the day!

I do have one of my clients facing the same issue with his MX200 Gen 1 device.

The Software that is being used: "Software for C series, EX Series and MX Series (not G2)" "s52000tc7_3_6.pkg" is the correct software.

Kindly recreate the issue once again for the Profile 52 Dual (C60) System, and then share the diagnostics logs, as I would like to go through them once. In order to collect the diagnostic logs:

Login into webpage, navigate to Diagnostics -> Log files -> from drop down choose "Full Call History", and then click on "Download logs archive".

Also provide the date and time information when you recreate the issue.

Regards

Radhika Sajan