Helpful
Replies

Webex and TCS

Saurabh Gupta
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Experts,

Playing around with webex meeting center and TCS, I have one query :-

How can I record the trainings being hosted on webex meeting center to be recorded on Telepresence Content Server (TCS) , both audio and video as wmv recording file.

I may not have all information of webex server ( I Can ask webex admin), however I am using TCS Gen2 running S5.3 Software.

Any reply would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Saurabh       

5 Replies 5

Saurabh Gupta
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All,

Do I need MXE 3500 or 5600 to achieve this ??

Regards,

Saurabh

davjas
Level 1
Level 1

Hey..Just curious, have you found a workaround for this yet?

This is untested, but it could be possible if you're using WebEx Meeting Center with CMR Cloud feature, and dial out from the TCS into the WebEx session.

Hey Patrick,

Thanks for the response.  We've tested that way and it seems to work fine, was wondering if there was a more streamlined way or integrated way of doing it.  

The problem that we ran into with CMR enabled accounts using the WebEx recorder is that when doing recordings, it puts the file out in MP4 but it doesn't show participants.  All we get is content and voice.  We'd like to have the MP4 over the ARF, but can't afford to lose the participants being recorded.

Have you experienced the same?

I don't record anything with WebEx, not that I avoid it, just never had the need or reason to.  What I describe in my first reply is the only solution I can think of for TCS to be capable of recording the WebEx meeting.