cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Nimble "patch"

Ron Baduach
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, I got from Nimble support a patch in order the product will be supported on the UCS-D

Did someone know how do I install/add this patch ?

Here is the files i got from Nimble :

nimble_to_ucsd_01.PNG

Thanks in advance,

Baduach Ron

Cisco Systems

7 Replies 7

Orf Gelbrich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes under administration -> Open Automation. Then you have to re-boot the UCSD application.

Thanks, I was able to add a Nimble storage account

But, I can't see any data on it

I tried even to create a Workflow in order to do "Inventory Collection" on it, but no Nimble account can be selected ...

Edited part :

[BTW -

Now I saw that workflow 300#, is a Nimble "patch" too . Do you suggest me to use it instead of the official ?]

Thanks

The Nimble OA module was for a very specific version of Nimble / UCSD. Are you incompliance there?

When you created the UCSD -> Nimble connection did the connection turn green? Did the connection work and is listed in UCSD?

Is it showing up in a POD?

Hi Orf,

I'm running UCSD 6.5.0.0B1 , and the Nimble version is 4.4.1.0 , so maybe it's too much new ...

Yes yes, it's all green, but when moving the cursor, I can't see any details on it, unlike the other devices

nimble_01.PNG

Yes I seem to remember the Plugin from Nimble only goes to UCSD 5.4. Then Nimble was bought by HP and I just looked on the Nimble site and did not find any reference to UCSD ay more. But on the community site Russ wrote a few Nimble functions and OA modules. Have you tried any of those?

I'm now using one of Russ's modules

It's working fine !

Because I have Nimble OS 4.0, I see that the "GetInventory" task is not working

Probably HP changed the API Call for that

For other tasks, I succeeded to work with it

That is excellent news.

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer